- Membership in the SMS program and various means of social communication which is under the Association to advertise the different activities and events.
- Have the opportunity to participate in courses and workshops carried out by the Association and other bodies that the association is invited to.
Invitation to attend the educational and recreational programs for the members of Association.
- Letter of endorsement and a report the number of hours worked.
Honored in a ceremony honoring occasion on the annual day of volunteerism.
- Be in the distinguished panel of creative staff in the association website.
- Participation in external conferences and International courses.
- Appearing in periodicals of the association.
- Participation in radio and television interviews.
- Get the annual discount coupons book provided by the companies and shops.
Association membership card also grants the following categories:
General Relation & Media committee
- Comprehensive coverage of the activities and events program through coordination with reporters of newspapers at country level and provide them with daily events and press material.
- Address the media organizations to participate in the coverage of the program’s activities.
- Definition of the program and events in the local media and through the booking of the adverts space in the schedule of events or through short daily news review program.
- Publish news, events and program on the website of the Association and social networking sites ((Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)).
- Production of television advertisement and marketing on TV stations.
- Identification of the big events ((seminars and evenings)) through press, television advertising and radio, sufficiently in advance of the program.
- A monthly bulletin on the activities of the Association to be distributed, and posted on the website of the Association.
- Providing the necessary services for the media staff and reporters.
- Promotion of the activities of the program by Text messages.
- Any other relevant missions concerning media and advertising functions.
- Take the role of providing services (tickets – Hotels – Automotive – feeding) for both internal and external participants of the governorate.
- Prepare and send cards and letters of invitation to participate or to attend the celebration.
- Coordination and follow-up with the relevant authorities to prepare for the celebration events.
- Supervise the implementation and organization of the program places.
- Receive and bid farewell to the guests and participants in the events.
- Prepare and schedule records of attendees to the events.
- Preparation thanks certificates of appreciation for the events and program attendees.
- Propose and customize designs and decorations to celebrate the halls.
- Make close bonds between the association and government, private diplomacy and institutions to enrich the meaningful of the association.
- Take necessary measures to obtain visas for the Sultanate guests to the association and for those who are decided to be deployed to participate in outside country events and courses.
Marketing and projects committee
- Good preparation for any effective and specific promotional exhibitions.
- Address the exhibition centre and the Ministry of Commerce to allocate space for the participation of the Association in consumer exhibitions as a grant to the company implementing agencies.
- The design of group of Stands for distribution in major shopping malls to publicize the activities of the Association through publications and posters prepared on a regular basis, choose a number of large presses to engage with the Association in this project as a supporter and a major financier.
- Cooperation and holding promotional deals with newspapers and magazines to give free space to announce events held at the rate of two adverts per month for each newspaper or magazines.
- Special marketing for courses by appealing to companies, institutes and specialised professors.
- Implementation of some programs by a number of agencies and companies.
- Preparation and organization of activities, lectures, and cultural courses in various fields (religious, health, economic, and awareness, and self-development).
- Make cultural and creative competitions.
- Preparation of cultural programs for trips and camps and coordination with the Joint Committees.
- Up-Raise the cultural level through printing brochures, publications and magazines, and other useful cultural materials.
- The preparation of films and documentaries about women and children, and community issues in coordination with the concerned authorities and personnel specialists.
- Coordinate with lecturers and scheduling lectures such as (religious, social, cultural, and self-development aspects) which is related to the association.
- Contribute in community services according to its capabilities.
- Activate the role of women and youth in the implementation of service policies and raise awareness of community building and its services.
- Invite intellectuals and academics to join the association and contribute to cultural activities.
- Filling the membership form electronically.
- Signing of the Charter of the volunteer association.
- Paying of membership fees.
- Showing the form to the relevant committee responsible for Members acceptance.
- Informing the members of their acceptance electronically and provide them with a user name and a password in order to gain access to the database to follow up on its activities.
- Interviewing the volunteer by the Chairman of the Committee, which she chose to volunteer in, and receive the membership card.
- Practice of voluntary work in the nearest program.
Charter of the volunteer
- The obligation of conduct to Islamic values, and decent appearance.
- Abide by the rules of safety and not to risk himself or to others, through the implementation of voluntary activities.
- Show respect to program and event leaders, administration organizational structure and team work.
- Flexibility to cope with developments in the tasks, according to public interest.
- Inform the program coordinator of the initiative or at the inability of the volunteer to attend the required program at least three days before.
- Maintain the properties of the association which are handed over to the volunteer, and deliver them back to the Association after the end of the mission or membership.
- Update the membership data and information through informing the Association Admin.
- Commitment not to make any agreement that results in physical or moral obligations to the Association with any agent.
- Not accept or request any financial contributions, volunteering or by any party on behalf of the Association.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of information, or intellectual property rights of the Association.
- The member is responsible for recording the number of volunteered hours given by the Chairman of the Committee, which is affiliated to her.
Subscription Fees & Registration
- Only for first year
- 6 OMR for students
((We also renew our call for the Omani Women’s Associations and other social institutions to give more care and attention to sensitize the female citizens to adapt to the modern age so that the woman can play her vital role in the society in which we worked from the beginning to prepare her to do, we have provided her with the opportunity to get education, employment and the participation in social service and to contribute her opinion to the Shura Council)).
Today we are honouring her again by providing her with a place in the State Council to raise her status, and enhance the chances of her participation in society and development of the services in addition to her major task in bringing up her family, and instilling the belonging and loyalty in the minds of the younger generations).
From the words of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said